Life is an adventure; let’s make it a nourishing one!
As a qualified nutritionist, this space is all about sharing my passion and knowledge of food, nutrition and holistic wellbeing. We’ll go back to our roots and explore ways of living a more natural life through informed food choices, healthy lifestyle decisions and empowered thinking.
There are many different facets to living life to our greatest potential; I call them the ‘Ingredients for a nourished life’. I believe that nourishing ourselves comes down to everything that we do. Be it the food we eat, places we go, work we do, experiences we have, things we surround ourselves with, or people we spend time around; we are the totality of all of these things.
What is Project Nourish?
A space that facilitates our journey towards a nourished life, empowering us to live the life of our deepest desires and at our optimal health, through education and inspired action.
Here you will find:
- Knowledge about food and nutrition
- Wholesome recipes created with love
- Advice on living a life of holistic health
- Nourishing travel, adventures and guides
- Wellness tips and tricks
More about me, Shahna Sarpi:
My journey along the wellness path began when I started learning of how little I really knew about the food that I was putting into my body. Over time, this curiosity became a passion for natural health and led me to complete a Bachelor of Health Science, majoring in Nutritional Medicine. I came to learn about how important each and every aspect of our lives is in impacting our quality of life and I now emphasise the importance of holistic health to my clients. I continue to be fascinated by the abundance of tools and resources that nature has to offer and I enjoy educating others about how they can utilise these to change their life for the better.
Random truths about me:
- I’m an adventure seeker, a passport stamp collector; with a burning desire to travel and discover all that this wonderful world has to offer.
- I have a seemingly endless curiosity that fuels my passion to continue learning and uncovering a wealth of knowledge.
- As a nature lover I love spending time outdoors, immersed in natural beauty.
- I’m a kind-hearted, ambitious Leo. Lions also happen to be my favourite animal.
- I’ve always been a lover of books, I have a great appreciation for words and the power that they can have upon the reader. Someday I hope to have my own.
Overall, I can’t imagine my life if I had not fallen head over heels with all things health and wellbeing. With an intense desire to continue learning, create wholesome recipes, live a life of nourishing adventures and share my passion, this blog has been born. It has become my goal to utilise my knowledge to inspire and inform you, so that together we can live a nourished life!
Want to know more? You can read about my food philosophy over here.